~photoblog of a WNY zone 6 gardener

Friday, January 23, 2009

Buffalo News, Wegmans and Me

Iris Honorabile
Iris 'Honorabile'

I was somehow lucky enough to be picked as the photograph of a Wegmans employee for the Buffalo News article on Wegmans being #5 in Fortune's list of companies in America to work for. Probably because the kids' faces are just perfect as I show them a Pom Pom mushroom.
http://www.buffalonews.com/businesstoday/localbusiness/story/557545.html
Wegmans is a good company to work for. Their policies and benefits are much better than many other businesses.

No comments:

Favorite Garden Blogs

Favorite Tomatoes

  • Humph - Green
  • Stump of the World - Pink, my absolute favorite
  • Little Lucky - Small Yellow Bicolor
  • Prudens Purple - meaty Pink
  • Carbon - Black

Followers

About Me

My photo
Plantaholic, from annuals to perennials, from tomatoes to roses. You name it; I love it! I often get very busy with my business and life and don't post as often as I would like.