~photoblog of a WNY zone 6 gardener

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Japanese Anemone 'Montrose'
Anemone 'Montrose'

This is the first post. It really is about nothing. I just want to get started I'm hoping by spring I've gotten the hang of this.

The cold has come early this year. There are many bulbs still sitting in the garage waiting for a break in the freezing weather.
I'm working on a sending seeds to huge seeds swap, and I've volunteered to host another in January. It keeps me busy during the winter.
Please check out my Gardenweb exchange page in the links if you are interested in seed trading.

Wintersowing is also a great thing to help pass the time. Spring comes with much anticipation.

Remy

No comments:

Favorite Garden Blogs

Favorite Tomatoes

  • Humph - Green
  • Stump of the World - Pink, my absolute favorite
  • Little Lucky - Small Yellow Bicolor
  • Prudens Purple - meaty Pink
  • Carbon - Black

Followers

About Me

My photo
Plantaholic, from annuals to perennials, from tomatoes to roses. You name it; I love it! I often get very busy with my business and life and don't post as often as I would like.